In winter, when you plan for an outdoor trip, hiking, camping, skiing mountaineering, snowshoeing or any other winter outdoor activity, you just require to carry bulky loads. We carry many more items such as winter gears including sweater, jackets, warm blankets, rugs also including other heavyweights such as snowshoes, skis, ice axes, and crampons. At that time we will need some extra durable huge backpack to carry such type of heavy bulky loads.
Nowadays, winter backpacking backpacks are well-famed in the world. So, many of you are familiar with this winter backpacks, isn’t it? The backpack is known as bookbag, knapsack or rucksack, it is a device which is used to carry heavy weight for a long period of time in the hands. These backpacks are more specialized for few reasons including more pockets for additional small accessories, can able to handle an additional gear and rugged conditions winter sports require, can able to handle an additional gear and rugged conditions winter sports require, offers help for comfortable weekend length trip. So, here we have listed the top best backpacks for winter in 2019.
- 1 Top 9 Best Backpacks For Winter In 2019
- 1.1 9. Vera Bradley Campus Tech Backpack
- 1.2 8. ONEPACK 70L Internal Frame Outdoor Travel Winter Mountaineering Backpack
- 1.3 7. Lowe Alpine Peak Ascent Backpack
- 1.4 6. Osprey Mutant 52 Climbing Backpack
- 1.5 5. Gregory Mountain Products Amber 44 Women’s Hiking Backpack
- 1.6 4. Exped Men’s Lightning 60 Backpack
- 1.7 3. Mountain Hardwear South Col 70 OutDry Backpack
- 1.8 2. Gregory Mountain Products Denali 75 Liter Expedition Backpack
- 1.9 1. Black Diamond Mission 75 Backpack
Top 9 Best Backpacks For Winter In 2019
9. Vera Bradley Campus Tech Backpack
The camp tech backpack comes from Vera Bradley which is an innovative brand. and it is a new iteration of the classic backpack, designed to protect your tech across campus. This winter backpack is made up of 100% cotton fabric with that ensures durability and fade-resistance. It features two exterior zipper pockets with two open side pockets, one main zip pocket, and also included a separate padded zippered compartment on the back portion which is specially designed to keep your laptop or tablet or smartphones safe. We have considered all your travel requirements to get you rolling on your way bother free or hassle-free due to this convenient and adjustable straps. There are total 18 iconic colorful patterns are available in this Vera Bradley Campus Tech Backpack and it measures 12 x 16 x 7.5 inches.
- Made from 100% cotton fabric
- Convenient and adjustable straps
- Separate zippered back compartment to keep electronic devices safe
- Measures 12 x 16 x 7.5 inches
8. ONEPACK 70L Internal Frame Outdoor Travel Winter Mountaineering Backpack
Internal Frame Hiking Backpack is designed by the ONEPACK products. The backpack is constructed with a lightweight aluminum alloy, tear polyester and high-grade waterproof nylon material that makes it sturdy and offers long-lasting performance. ONEPACK winter backpack is versatile that is great for fishing, hunting, camping, trekking and touring. There are so many advanced features about this winter backpack that is, it includes a bearing system, also called as an airstrips back system for all-round ventilation, mesh back panel, and shoulder straps and waist belt encourage ventilation for a cool or dry hike. It consists of huge storage pockets and compartments for your large accessories. It comes with a single contoured aluminum frame bar which can be adjusted to perfectly fit your back and also included with a breathable mesh shoulder straps to alleviate the stress from your shoulder. Here, there are three different colors are available in this ONEPACK winter backpack: Orange, Blue, and Black.
- Versatile use Fishing, Hunting, Camping, Trekking, and Touring
- Equipped with tear polyester, waterproof nylon fabric, and lightweight aluminum alloy
- Breathable mesh shoulder straps relieve the stress of your shoulder
- Suitable for both female as well as male
- Comes in 3 colors: Orange, Blue, and Black
7. Lowe Alpine Peak Ascent Backpack
A simple and functional Peak Ascent 42L Backpack is developed by the Low Alpine products. Ice-axe and crampon attachment systems, also there is an ice screw krab slots on the hip make this pack great choice for the winter mountaineering. Some are essential features about this backpack, it is well-comfortable or well-equipped for both rock as well as winter routes. Lowe Alpine Peak Ascent Backpack comes with a moulded back system that is comfortable, supportive and snow shedding with grip panels for load firmness or stability.
- Fully-featured design
- Head locker ice axe attachment
- Mitt friendly winter buckles
- Removable lid
- Three colors are available: Haute Red, Magnetite and Marine
6. Osprey Mutant 52 Climbing Backpack
The svelte designed climbing backpack comes from the Osprey manufacturing brand. Climbing Backpack is an ideal winter backpack for fast and light or short trips. A smaller volume winter backpack has intuitive features including the floating lid, a ski haul system, hip belt with gear loops, removable waist belt, hydration sleeve, front daisy chains for extra gear attachment, wand and picket pockets, ice tool and shaft holders, and a helmet attachment alternative. The floating lid and hip belt are completely removable as like waist belt to rescue weight while climbing. Osprey Mutant 52 Climbing Backpack is made from standard quality nylon fabric with removable atilon sheet lamination and HDPE top stay.
- Svelte design
- Made up of quality nylon fabric
- Removable atilon sheet lamination
- Floating Lid
- Removable waist belt
- Hydration sleeve
5. Gregory Mountain Products Amber 44 Women’s Hiking Backpack
The mountain Amber 44 Women hiking backpack comes from the Gregory brand, which is ideal for overnights, camping, backpacking, traveling like international travel, adventure travel and many more. Amber backpack has many impressive features such as it is integrated with rain cover, adjustable components, well-organized comfort on the trail, strengthen bottom panel with double-layer construction for highly abrasion, weather, and puncture resistance. As we say that it is ideal for overnights, large sufficient to carry your all types of gear for an end of the week in the forested areas or a week crashed on your best friend’s lounge chair, the Amber is still sufficiently streamlined for evening trail climbs or hikes. Gregory Mountain Women’s Hiking Backpack is redesigned with a customizable, completely ventilated back panel, TrailFlex suspension makes this pack as extremely comfortable to carry as it is easy and simple to use.
- Great for overnights, camping, backpacking, international travel, adventure travel
- Ventilated suspension
- Consists of zippered hip-belt pockets for rapid access items on the trail
- Integrated with rain cover and adjustable components
- Available in 2 colors: Chilli Pepper Red and Teal Grey
4. Exped Men’s Lightning 60 Backpack
The Lightning 60 pack is a feather-light men’s backpack developed by the Exped products, specially made for last and light adventures. Thanks to its slim design, it helps to control the heavy bulky load. Men’s Lightning 60 is a roll top and streamlined backpack with an adjustable length. The intricate strap and compression mechanism can be configured number of different way to secure gear to the outside of the backpack from snowshoes and ice tomahawks to skis and sleeping or resting cushions. Suspension system comes in this Exped backpack which is very simple and quickly adjusted. The side pockets are included which are largely adequate to clasp insulated Nalgene bottles, also there is a map pocket in the backpack which helps to hold your important and navigation instruments. This Exped men’s winter backpack is available in Black, Deep Sea Blue and Lichen Green. As like Exped Men’s Lightning 60 Backpack, there is Exped Women’s Lightning 60 Backpack is also available.
- Slim design
- Constructed with Dyneema gridstop/nylon and polyurethane coated
- Quickly adjusted suspension system
- Compatible hydration system
- Comes in colors: Black, Deep Sea Blue and Lichen Green
3. Mountain Hardwear South Col 70 OutDry Backpack
The stylish and waterproof south Col 70 OutDry Backpack is developed by the Mountain Hardwear. This unique backpack comes with features including a crampon pocket, wand pocket, ice tool holders, reversible compression straps and ski loops. Thanks to its flexible design that allows removing or adding pack components for more favorable versatility. A large number of its components are strippable including the floating lid, hip belt, and even the aluminum remains. Extensive zippered front pocket lets storage of regularly required items or tools and keeps up volume notwithstanding when that major or main compartment is full. This backpack does not have hydration ports due to its waterproof construction. The main body is made up of nylon material and the bottom is made from Ballistic nylon. This waterproof gear is safe for dry weather as well as in the wettest conditions.
- Flexible and waterproof design
- Made from nylon material
- Large zippered front pocket
- A floating lid and hip belt are included
2. Gregory Mountain Products Denali 75 Liter Expedition Backpack
Thanks to its top-loading design, the pack is ideal for Alpine Climbing, Ice Climbing, Ski Mountaineering or Touring. This spacious winter backpack is developed by the Gregory manufacturing company. There are a bunch of exciting features including daisy chains, ice clipper slots, and sled pull loops. Expandable side pockets are also included which makes it very easy to carry large bulky gear. The tubular gear loops are attached with the hip belt. The hip belt padding, strippable aluminum stays, a bivy pad and floating lid can all be removed. The fit is superb and extremely flexible or adjustable with an auto-cant hip belt. Basalt Black color is available in this Gregory winter backpack.
- Top-loading design
- Durable construction
- Ideal for ski mountaineering, alpine climbing, ice climbing, and touring
- Made from nylon fabric
- All components are removable
- Hydration compatible
1. Black Diamond Mission 75 Backpack
The top-rated mission 75 backpack is designed by the Black Diamond manufacturing brand. The Mission 75 is top loading, four season rucksack with a floating lid, front crampon pocket, hip-waist loops, and a full-length side zipper for simple gear access. This is the toughest alpine backpack which is dedicated, durable and designed for alpine cragging, mixed ascents, and cold weather trip. It features a reactive suspension system with shoulder straps and a hip belt that move with your middle to keep your load stable. The Black Diamond Mission is completely strippable with a detachable waist belt, lid, and frame sheet. This winter backpack has a removable hipbelt with fixed webbing belt and removable frame sheet.
- Strippable and durable design
- Hydration compatible
- Ice-tool PickPockets and a crampon pouch
- Thermoformed back panel
In this article, we have presented here the top 9 best backpacks for winter exclusive user reviews in 2019. All these items are durable, dedicated, designed for cold weather trip and available in affordable price. Hence, you can purchase anyone of these backpacks as per your basic requirements.